DuProcess® Court Case Management and Recording System is a fully functional, process-oriented software application developed specifically for courts and recording offices.
DuProcess® is designed to capture significant data related to managing court cases and official records from their initiation through post disposition.
Courts focus on processing cases through the judicial system. Whether those are criminal cases initiated from an arrest or civil cases initiated by an individual, the primary responsibility of the court is to ensure cases move through the judicial system in a timely, efficient manner.
As cases move through the system, a variety of activity occurs (charges are filed, arrests are made, events are scheduled, notices are generated and sent to participants, fines are imposed, fees and fines are collected and disbursed, etc.) and that’s where DuProcess® becomes a valuable solution.
Recordings and official records need to be validated in a timely manner. Whether the documents are delivered by traditional methods or e-recorded, DuProcess® integrated with Grooper® extracts and indexes recordings efficiently and effortlessly.
Most court case management solutions lack valuable features that limit the ability of the courts to efficiently manage their cases as they move through the system.
DuProcess® was designed from the ground up working with experts in the judicial system. DuProcess® is a technology that has evolved over time to become a high productivity tool for courts in processing their court cases.
This improvement has been accomplished by constantly reviewing feedback from users, analyzing high volume activities, focusing on throughput capabilities and output. This focus on feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve the technology is the core philosophy behind DuProcess®.
The goal for every implementation of DuProcess® is to make the court successful by increasing productivity, providing better and faster access to information and improving service to the community through these activities.
Key Features and Benefits of the DuProcess® Technology Suite
- DuProcess® Unified Court is the most comprehensive court case management system available today. Every jurisdiction or department is brought together with a consistent look, similar functionality and the ability to share important information all within a single application.
- DuProcess® Traffic Case Management System gives you the ability to process citations in a paper free environment. Data provided from the originating law enforcement agency citation entry system is seamlessly added to your system. Eliminates hand-keying of citations.
- DuProcess® Criminal Case Management is a complete criminal processing system. The range of functionality and features provide the ability to manage criminal cases from initiation through post disposition in accordance with unique rules and requirements while simultaneously assuring compliance with mandated reporting requirements.
- DuProcess® Civil Court Case Management is a true work productivity toolset. It is docket driven, making data entry fast, workflow automatic, task completion efficient and information accurate. Workflow is completely under your control at all stages of case processing.
- DuProcess® Probate Court Case Management is an all-in-one toolset for the probation of wills, estates, guardianships and more. It is designed for efficiency with time standard notices, letter generator, calendaring, fiduciaries, notices plus much more.
- DuProcess® Prosecution Management provides an imaging interface for scanning documents, workflow management, evidence tracking, appeals maintenance and case file tracking.
- DuProcess® Public Defender enables users to conduct online intake interviews, creates logical workflows, provides automatic alerts with tickler notifications, and allows for imaging integration, along with secured user access and complete auditing of data entry.
- DuProcess® Juvenile Delinquency is an intuitive blend of historical tracking and present-day enforcement to aid in the rehabilitation process, all contained in a secured environment.
- DuProcess® Probation makes monitoring probation easy and efficient by tracking client compliance, activity, history, fees and more.
- DuProcess® iQuery provides security-controlled, browser-based remote inquiry access to any DuProcess® Case management system data.
- DuProcess® Court Financial Collections provides a secure, password controlled, efficient and easy way to management all case and non-case related fees, fines, assessments and payment transactions.
- DuProcess® Client Server Jury Management System provides a genuinely effective tool for all areas of Jury Management. Whether it’s a small pool for a straight forward trial or a large pool for a challenging case the balance between effective use of those available for jury service and budgetary constraints requires a jury management system that can capitalize on efficiency and that’s where DuProcess Client Server Jury Management System beats all others.
- DuProcess® Recording makes indexing official records fast and efficient for all documents regardless of county size.
BIS has built a solid reputation as a full-service information technology provider and integrator of high quality document and data management systems. Since our founding in 1986, we have continually kept pace with the ever-changing landscape.
Our solutions portfolio is one of the most diverse and trusted in the industry. Headquartered in Edmond, Oklahoma, we offer the best technologies in the market today. The BIS team will design, develop, and install a solution that best fits your business.
To schedule a free DuProcess® demonstration or to learn more about this solution designed to make court management easier and more efficient, call a BIS Business Solutions Specialist today at 405-507-7000.