Grooper Architect Training – December 2020
December 8 - December 10$5,000
Grooper Architect Training
EXPECTATIONS: Learn all aspects of the Grooper User Interface, and how to get documents into Grooper and data out.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: You are new to working in the Grooper Intelligent Document Processing platform.
PREREQUISITES: Familiarity of Regular Expressions.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Grooper installation and infrastructure requirements
- Grooper basics: Acquire – Condition – Organize – Collect – Deliver through Batch Processes, Activity Steps, Content Models, Extraction, Data Review, and Data Types
- Multiple extraction techniques centered around a complex structured form
- Establish strong Grooper vocabulary for ease of future support and learning
- Text parsing / extraction
- Table extraction / row matching
- Best practices for organizing and naming objects
- There is no formal exam for this course